I was interviewed by Justin Kirby on the subject of Socialogy last week.
Justin and I had previously collaborated on Collaborative Innovation on behalf of Nesta.
The interview runs to about 20 minutes and the main topics we covered were as follows:
- Four Groups’ 4G methodology and human capital management software platform
- The 5 factors required for business transformation, i.e.
- Simple to explain
- Scalable and predictable
- Changes to people’s jobs
- A return on investment (ROI)
- External validation
- The use of these 5 factors of existing innovations versus Social Business
- Stowe Boyd’s ‘Physics of People’ and the holy grail of predicting behaviours
Listen to the interview below.